About the service
Acquis’s Chrome River services include implementation advisory, project management, change management, and testing. We provide T&E industry best practices and system expertise to drive successful Chrome River deployments.
Acquis and Chrome River: A Strong Fit
- Solutions designed to embrace change and support future needs
- Wide ranging capabilities that increase business value and improve employee engagement
- Systems which are fully configured to customer’s individual requirements
- Flexibility with integrations with TMC’s and OBTs allows for the use the best solutions in the marketplace
- Flexible approach to implementations and complex requirements allow for unique solutions to challenging issues
- Industry leading T&E implementation experise and best practices
- Full range of client-side support services to augment or lead client implementations teams
- Customized project scopes are created to address each client’s specific needs
Acquis’s flexible approach to designing and providing services allows for a full range of support options to meet our client’s individual needs.
- Manage T&E implementations as the client-side lead responsible for the overall project plan and deployment.
- Provide resource augmentation to existing client teams to alleviate utilization and bandwidth issues.
- Serve as T&E and Systems Implementation subject matter experts and project advisors providing guidance on T&E best practices and industry standards.
- Develop and execute detailed Change Management plans to provide T&E users with all of the information and support they need to successfully navigate their changing T&E experience.
- Lead implementations as the Chrome River Project Manager responsible for managing the build and deployment of the Chrome River tool.
Senior Project Manager
Matt leads global T&E systems implementations for clients looking to increase the efficiencies of their business, and transform the T&E experience for their employees. He has 9+ years of consulting experience across a diverse set of practice areas that includes systems implementations, IT transformations, project and program management, change management, testing management, IT Strategy, and Agile methodologies.Get in touch with Matt