Business Operations & Transformation
When internal or external forces challenge how you run your business, having a strategic plan is crucial to addressing these impacts.
About the service
Change is inevitable, but transformation is a choice.
Acquis partners with our clients to design and implement tailored strategies that elevate client organizations.
We approach change in a way that excites and motivates your team, so that the effects are meaningful and sustainable. True transformation is an investment in your long-term success.
CXO Strategic Roadmap
When leadership changes or the needs of an organization evolve, a curated strategic roadmap provides a strong foundation and a three-to-five-year time horizon to drive progress towards a group’s mission.
Acquis develops innovative strategic roadmaps to bridge the gap between current and future goals and address complex operational and cultural challenges. These business process solutions provide sequenced activities based on priority and dependencies, while aligning resourcing and operational requirements for future growth and success.
01 Organization & Culture
- Formulate mission, vision, and purpose
- Evaluate the current organization structure and consolidation of synergistic functions
02 Resource Modeling
- Analyze workload to ensure the team is powered to execute the mission
- Map resources to appropriate areas of the organization
03 Operational Excellence
- Link of tools, systems, and processes to company strategy
- Document business goals based on the desired future state, and associated KPIs to measure
04 Stakeholder Engagement
- Identify and prioritize key stakeholders
- Create and execute an engagement plan to drive stakeholder buy-in
Hitting Milestones Through Leadership, Not Management
When developing an operational strategy, we take a top-down approach that begins with understanding your organization’s unique goals. The result is a strategy that realizes your operational targets, and can be regularly monitored by KPIs that provide measurable value and comparative insights to guide future actions.
KPI Reporting Improvement
Critical Success Factors
Resource Management Approach
Development of a comprehensive fact-base
Aggregation, synthesis, and analysis of information gathered
Design and development of a resource allocation model and reporting capabilities
Implementation and change management support for new RM practices
Post-Merger Integration and Divestiture
Successful integration and divestiture execution is key to improving shareholder value and achieving short and long -term merger goals.
Acquis SMEs in post-merger integration and divestiture environments provide delivery solutions that minimize risk, provide rapid payback, and capture maximum returns from internal and supplier synergies. We embed ourselves as part of your team, offering a range of low- to high-touch services, and move forward together through all phases, from strategy, to execution, to integration or divestiture.
01 Day One Readiness
- Develop synergy hypotheses and design an integration model to achieve synergies
- Translate synergy target model into prioritization of critical activities to prepare for Day One
02 Project Management (PMO) and Change Management
- Coordinate execution of the integration projects, managing overall program risk while maintaining a sharp focus on achieving outcomes
- Develop and implement necessary change management and communications to support the integration and drive the necessary cultural change
03 Organizational Design and Development
- Design the future organization, governance plan, and checks and balances
- Define roles and responsibilities
04 Supply Chain and Support
- Right-size internal functions and systems
- Manage supplier risk
- Leverage supplier spend to negotiate favorable SLAs and pricing
- Integrate travel and expense management
05 Systems Integration and Decommissioning
- Integrate platforms, carriers, security, and data centers to ensure consistent usage
- Ensure systems function independently with limited duplicate effort
- Ensure consistent usage across all unified platforms
06 Divestiture Planning and Execution
- Perform pre-deal due diligence
- Establish valuation range
- Prepare marketing materials
- Support transaction negotiations
- Drive supplier/contract renegotiations
- Focus on employee retention and clear communications
ResourcesSee All Resources
Kerby is a Partner at Acquis and Head of the Management Consulting Services Division. For 20 years, he has helped clients solve big problems and pursue major opportunities across a variety of industries, including Life Sciences. He works with executive sponsors on organizational strategy, resource management optimization, operating model design and alignment, and digital transformation.Get in touch with Kerby!